Greeting Falcon Families!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I am here for the kids and for you! I've included a list of resources for you to explore and use as you see fit. Many of these wonderful organizations offer free services; free newsletters & updates so please use them!
Thanks for checking us out. Keep checking back for new updates!
1. Second Step- This is the program we use to help teach lifelong skills. Each grade level has its own activation code. These folks are full of easy to use advice!
K= SSPK FAMI LY70
1st= SSP1 FAMI LY71
2nd= SSP2 FAMI LY72
3rd=SSP3 FAMI LY73
4th= SSP4 FAMI LY74
5th= SSP5 FAMI LY75
2. Love and Logic- A fantastic resource for building our parenting skills using love and logic. This style really clicks with kids AND us parents! Be sure to sign up for their free weekly newsletter!
3. Free help for asthma and other respiratory conditions, provided by Arrowhead Regional Medical Center and California First 5. (Hint: It's under the Patient Services tab): Check their calendar for local visits!
4. Help and Support for Children with Learning and Attention Issues (In English & Spanish!). A really friendly useful website:
5. Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino County- a wealth of resources including food assistance and monthly distribution listings.
6. United Way of San Bernardino County- This is the go-to place for all types of free & confidential information. Just dial 211. (English & Spanish)
7. Victor Family Support Services- offers an array of programs in Mental Health, Prevention and Early Intervention for the whole family.
8. The Desert Mountain Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA) and the Desert Mountain Children's Center is our go to support organization. They offer child, professional and family support. Check out the site and the classes offered as well!
9. The American School Counselor Association- a slew of information, advice, and resources for parents and the public.
10. PBISWorld.com is a comprehensive and easy to use tier 1 through tier 3 PBIS (positive interventions and supports) tool and resource.